In recent years, Adderall abuse has become a significant problem in the United States. According to a 2019 report from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, over 1.8 million Americans aged 12 or older misused prescription stimulants like Adderall in the past year. While Adderall can be an effective treatment for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy, it is also highly addictive and has a range of negative side effects.
Many people who have struggled with Adderall addiction have found success in quitting the drug by turning to natural nootropics instead. These supplements, which include ingredients like lions mane mushroom, l-theanine, alpha-gpc, and ashwaganda, can help improve focus, memory, and overall brain function without the negative side effects of Adderall.
Lions mane mushroom is a natural nootropic that has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. It contains compounds called erinacines and hericenones, which have been shown to promote nerve growth in the brain and improve cognitive function. Studies have also shown that lions mane mushroom can help reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression, which are often associated with Adderall withdrawal.
L-theanine is an amino acid found in green tea that has been shown to promote relaxation and reduce stress. It also improves focus and attention, making it an effective alternative to Adderall for those looking to improve their cognitive function without the negative side effects.
Alpha-gpc is a naturally occurring compound that helps improve memory and cognitive function by increasing levels of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain. It has also been shown to help reduce symptoms of cognitive decline in older adults.
Ashwaganda is an herb that has been used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. It has been shown to reduce stress and anxiety, improve cognitive function, and enhance physical performance. Studies have also shown that ashwaganda can help improve symptoms of ADHD, making it an effective alternative to Adderall for those looking to improve their focus and attention.
For those struggling with Adderall addiction, natural nootropics like lions mane mushroom, l-theanine, alpha-gpc, and ashwaganda can offer a safe and effective alternative to prescription stimulants. By improving cognitive function and reducing symptoms of anxiety and depression, these supplements can help users quit Adderall and improve their overall health and wellbeing.
You can find these ingredients and more inside the formulation for Flowstate Nootropics!
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2020). Key Substance Use and Mental Health Indicators in the United States: Results from the 2019 National Survey on Drug Use and Health. Retrieved from https://www.samhsa.gov/data/report/2019-nsduh-annual-national-report.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2020). Prescription Stimulants. Retrieved from https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/prescription-stimulants.
- University of Michigan Medicine. (2021). Nootropics. Retrieved from https://www.uofmhealth.org/health-library/hn-2819004.
- Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2019;2019:3865271. doi: 10.1155/2019/3865271. Epub 2019 Aug 4. PMID: 31467757; PMCID: PMC6691175.
- J Ayurveda Integr Med. 2012 Jul-Sep;3(3):111-4. doi: 10.4103/0975-9476.100168. PMID: 23125505; PMCID: PMC3487234.
Leave a comment